Metro presents 626 Golden Streets: Mission to Mission Sunday, May 19th from 9:00am-4:00pm.
626 Golden Streets: Mission to Mission is a FREE, family-friendly ciclovia opening streets to Walk, Run, Skate, Bike, Ride and Explore the 626! The new event route will link the historic South Pasadena and San Gabriel Mission Districts via downtown Alhambra.
626 Golden Streets in 7 Points
1) Golden Streets is a FREE event! But bring at least a few dollars to patronize local businesses, sample some of the SGV’s food, drink, and ride the Foothill Gold Line.
2) YOU get to decide where you start and finish. Check out as much or as little of the route as you’d like. There is no right or wrong way to experience the event. 🙂
3) All forms of non-motorized transportation are permitted, including walking, biking, skating, jogging, ambling, and strolling.
4) Golden Streets is NOT a race. There are no finisher medals or awards. Only smiles and miles of open streets.
5) Share the road. Please exercise caution so everyone can have a safe, enjoyable day.
6) Activity Hubs across the route will allow participants to relax, check out family-friendly games and entertainment, collect city stickers, and sample some of the SGV’s best food.
7) Don’t forget to stop, enjoy, and take a picture! Share your best snapshots on social media with the hashtag #626GoldenStreets for a chance to win special one-time-only Golden Streets swag!
For more information on the event, visit www.626goldenstreets.com.