- This event has passed.
Tradición, Arte y Pasión: Un Día De Los Muertos En México
October 9, 2021 @ 7:30 pm
J. Guzman Entertainment presents Tradición, Arte y Pasión: Un Día De Los Muertos En México, Saturday evening, October 9th at 7:30pm.
Two-time Grammy Award winners, Mariachi Los Camperos are back at the Playhouse for a Day of the Dead themed celebration covering music from the 1920s to today! Created in 1961 by mariachi visionary Nati Cano, Los Camperos have performed at venues including Lincoln Center and Carnegie Hall.
To purchase tickets online, click the button above.
To purchase tickets in person, visit the Playhouse Box Office (Thursdays 3:00pm-7:00pm) or day of show starting at 6:00pm. MasterCard and Visa are the forms of payment accepted at the Playhouse Box Office.
We look forward to seeing you back at the Playhouse! Before your next visit, here is what you should know:
1. We recommend purchasing your tickets in advance. Tickets are available at ticketmaster.com or at our Box Office open Thursdays from 3:00pm-7:00pm. If you wait until the day of the show to purchase tickets at our Box Office, please come early. Our Box Office opens 90 minutes before a show begins. Mastercard and Visa are the two accepted forms of payment.
2. Wearing a face covering properly over your nose and mouth is required. Bandanas, gaiters, and masks with valves are not permitted.
3. Bring your photo ID along with proof of full vaccination or negative C-19 test results taken within 72 hours of the event.
4. There will be a bag check before you enter the theater. Leave snacks and drinks at home, except bottled water if needed. Bags larger than 12” x 12” x 6” are not allowed.
5. Arrive early! It may take some time to go through our check station.